Need Early Intervention Services?
Here is a Guide for 5 local agencies that meet your needs:
1. Elwyn: Chester SEEDS
- Autistic support class
- vision support class
- hearing support class
- early intervention in specialized classes
- early intervention with opportunities for integration with typically developing peers
Please visit: www.elwyn.org if you have a child between the ages of 3-5 that may need early intervention services or call (610) 872-4590 to make an appointment for an evaluation.
- Early Intervention (home based and center based)
- Approved private school
- Adult Day Programs
- Community Residential Programs
- Transportation services.
Please visit: www.cades.org if you know anyone with severe visual/motor impairements, learning disorders, mental retardation or cerebral palsy or please call (610) 328-5955 to learn more about the services offered.
3. Cerebral Palsy Association- Early Intervention
Phone: (800) 559-2327
- Family Support
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Medical Consultations
- Day Care Consultation.
- Parent's Support Group
Please visit: https://pa211.communityos.org/zf/profile/service/id/1582183 if you are in need of an early intervention at home or community based program for children with special needs.
4. Easter Seals of Southeastern PA- Early Intervention
Phone: (610) 565-2353
- Parent/infant classes
- Home-based services
- Classroom program
- Individual physical occupational and speech therapies
- Educational and therapy components, for children three to five years of age
5. The Arc of Delaware County
- Access support & services for their child with a developmental or intellectual disability
- Early intervention services
- Free and appropriate special education services