SCHOOL IS OUT AND YOUR TIME IS NOW
create some amazing memories this summer by......
You love Origami Owl jewelry
The Power of a Locket
Teach Your Children
In 2010 then 14-year-old Bella Weems had a dream; a car when she turned 16. She asked her parents to buy her one and they told her to figure out how she would pay for her car, and Origami Owl was born. Since 2011, when they adopted the direct sales business model, Origami Owl has helped thousands of people in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico make their dreams into a reality.
My kids turned 15 last month and it went by faster than I ever imagined! They are at an age where it is important to teach them life lessons about money, ethics and how what they do truly affects their future, and that they have the power to make their dreams a reality.
One of the many things that sets Origami Owl apart is that we invite children ages 12-17 to join our team as Owlettes - they can OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESS with an adult. Many states won't let kids work until age 16, and the jobs that are available to them are limited. With Origami Owl your child can learn and master sales; marketing; inventory reconciliation; public speaking; tracking sales and profits and so many more valuable lessons that will carry forward into all aspects of their lives and careers. Also, it is a great way to stay connected with your child as they start to branch out and move away from the family nest.
Be 100% Happy
YOU CAN EARN YOUR STARTER KIT FOR FREE!
We now have TWO choices for when you’re ready to redeem your Jewelry Bar Rewards at the close of your qualifying Jewelry Bar.
Hostesses can still choose to use your Hostess Rewards credit and discounts to purchase the customizable jewelry from your Wish List, OR, you can use your credit to get your starter kit at a discount or even FREE! Can you believe that? It means you could start your Origami Owl journey for free!
And, in addition to your starter kit credit (Kit Discount Code), you will still receive at least one half-priced item and a discount on the Hostess Exclusive.
Shrimp Boil Packets - Super Easy and Delicious
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat grill over high heat.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with olive oil. Add the Old Bay seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Top each mixture with parsley, lemon and a tablespoon of butter each.
- Fold the foil packets crosswise over the shrimp boil mixture to completely cover the food. Roll the top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.