By Marcus aka Skyrim
Mao's life and rise to power
- Mao was born into a peasant family(December 26, 1893)he died(September 18, 1976)
- Mao's father was a grain dealer and his mother was a nurturing parent.
- He attended a village school but, was poorly educated.
- Mao's communist army was greatly supported by the people.
- Mao and his communist army helped Chiang Kai-shek's government to defeat the Japanese.
- Then his army invaded Beijing finally defeating Chiang Kai-shek's forces.
Government and economy
- Mao believed in communism.He was a peasant emperor(like a king) he ruled the peasants( poor people).
- Mao tried to get away from farming and more into industrial work(1958-1962) otherwise know as the great leap forward.
- However poor trained peasants accidentally started fires burning farmland and jungles.
- The result of the fires was a great famine in which tens of thousands died.
Against or for
I am against Mao's government idea. He was one of the bloodiest dictators in the world.He killed many of his own people.