Meadow Brook Magic
Week 38: May 13th-24th
6th Grade Graduation
Mustang Monday Message
It is hard to believe that this is the last Monday Message of another great school year! I want you to know that I count it a great privilege and blessing to work with you, your children, and our wonderful staff. I am a better person because of the interactions I have with each and every one of you. I wish the best to our sixth graders as they move onto the junior high—they will do great, but we will surely miss them.
Our class placement request window is open until the end of the week. If you have any information that you would like to share about your child that would be helpful in placing them in a class, please complete this form BEFORE May 24th and I will match your child with the teacher that can best meet his/her need(s). Click here for the form. (a few teacher additions have been made to this form since last week)
Yearbooks were suppose to be delivered last Friday. Unfortunately, they have still not been delivered. We talked with the company and they promised they would be overnighted tonight.
If you know for certain that your student will not be returning to Meadow Brook in the fall, please let the office know as soon as possible or let me know via email. This will help us as we balance classes for next year.
Next year, we are looking for a few additional parents to join our school's School Community Council. The purpose of this council is to review and enhance our School Improvement Plan by setting goals and allocating Trustland funds to meet those goals. If several parents express interest, an election will be held. Please e-mail me if you have an interest in participating on this council.
Thank you parents for your support and for all you do to make our school better; we greatly value our collaboration with you and your students. I love Meadow Brook and feel great pride in being apart of such an incredible community! I hope all of you have a wonderful summer.
Thanks for a great year! Best wishes,
* Monday, May 20th-Thursday, May 23rd: Kindergarten KEEP Assessment (Each teacher has Sign-Up Genius Appointment scheduler)
* Monday, May 20th: 1st Grade Field Trip to the Splash Pad (11:00-2pm @ Springville Splash Pad), 6th Grade Graduation & 1:30-2:00
* Tuesday, May 21st: 3rd Grade Pet Day on the outside field, First Grade Program @ 2:30pm, 6th Grade Field Trip to Bartholomew Park
* Wednesday, May 22nd: Meadow Brook's Talent Show 2:00-3:00 pm, Students throw water balloons at Miss Balli & Ledingham
* Thursday, May 23rd: End of Year Yearbook Video and Kickball game 10-11, Faculty vs. 5th & 6th grade basketball tournament champs
* Friday, May 24th: Last Day of School— students go home at noon (lunch will be served before students go home)
* Thursday, July 25th: Online Registration Opens
* Wednesday, July 31st: Face-to-Face Registration Day
* Thursday, August 1st: Teacher Assignments Available to Parents who have registered
Summer Office Hours are Monday-Thursday from 8 am -1:00 pm