December 18, 2015
Donita, Nancy, Renee - You did a wonderful job with students using code. I loved seeing their faces when their Star Wars characters did the right thing. Fabulous!
Melissa Grubbs - Thank you for being such a strong advocate for Smith! You are always looking for ways to help our staff, students and parents.
4th Grade Team - Thank you for working so hard with alignment. You had clearly spent time articulating with one another around planning. Kudos!
Lisa Baril - Thank you for sharing Science Fair information with another principal. The best ideas are shared ideas!
January 4 - Welcome Back! Happy New Year!
January 5 - Spirit Night at Urban Air 4:00 pm-8:00 pm
January 6 - 3:20 Professional Development (PLC Focus) - Classroom Teachers, SPED/SAIL Teachers, Specials Teachers, GT, Dyslexia, IC, Counselor - Pod 3 Area
January 8 - 7:55 Celebrate Smith, 7:00 pm Smith Staff Party (Melissa Grubb's House)
January 11 - 3:20 ITL Meeting (Corder's Room)
January 12,13,14 - CogAT Testing (1st Grade)
Welcome to Sadaf Zuberi!
Dimension 3.3 Classroom Culture
The teacher leads a mutually respectful and collaborative class of actively engaged learners.
- Consistently engages all students with relevant, meaningful learning based on their interests and abilities to create a positive rapport amongst students.
- Students collaborate positively and encourage each other's efforts and achievements.
- students working together
- class meetings
- classroom examples of personal interests into lessons
- bucket filling
- students encouraging each other’s efforts and achievements
- positive and thoughtful words
- more student talk than teacher talk
- mutual respect
Since I was dressed up as Santa on Tuesday...
Another funny from Jan...
Let It Go!
May the Force be with you...
A huge thank you to the staff...