France and its Key Indicators
How the country of love and passion compares to others.
France: A Developed Nation
France's Key Indicators
France is a Developed Nation for a few reasons. Some of these include:
- Internet use among most of France.
- 33.5% of arable land.
- A steady 0.6% annual population growth.
- Around 65 million people.
- High life expenctancy for both genders, which is 78 for males and 85 for females.
- Low infant mortality per 1000 births. (About 4)
- Approximately US$4,691 is spent on health expenditure per person.
- Roughly 598 motor vehicles per 1000 people. Keep in mind that public transport is quite popular amongst the more busy cities.
- 7,468 kWh used on average per person.
- A modest 9.3% of the Labor force is unemployed.