Summer News Update
Technology, Design and Creative
I hope you all had a lovely summer. I'm really looking forward to this year and working with such an amazing staff team.
- Rob Woolley and Neil Sweeney join as Engineering teachers.
- Stephanie Wright becomes the Operations Co-ordinator for Music, Dance, Performance art, Media and Creative art.
- Rob Hill joins as ICT as a teacher.
- Tiaan and Melissa become co-ordinator's across the area and with some cross marketing projects.
- Area organisation charts are available from Tiaan and Melissa
- ICT staff move into KG105
- New games ICT suite created in G block
- Engineering plans are moving forwards. A further 4 million is allocated by the LEP for phase two development.
- Chris is now based in J112a. Mobile 07968 485 513
- Preparation and planning the courses as we ll return from holidays and get up to speed again. The new assessment BTEC rules and English and maths are key.
- Student start date 8th September
- Day 42 is October 17th 2014
- See Tiaan and Melissa for the course enrolment plans - week of Sept 1st.
Technology, design and creative staff teams get together
Wednesday, Aug. 27th, 9am
City of Oxford College - Oxford Campus, Oxford, United Kingdom
- A chance to say hello to your wider family. Please come and meet together in FG08. followed by 10-11 enrolment and induction briefing.