What nutrients, minerals, and vitamins are in rhubarb?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K
- One of my favorite recipes is rhubarb crunch.
- It is a delicious way to enjoy and explore all of the recipes you can make with rhubarb!
- I love making it and it tastes so good.
- I love the sour and tart taste of it.
- The crust and rhubarb make a perfect combination for a perfect recipe!
Orgins of rhubarb
- Rhubarb has been around for a long time.
- Chinese people have been using it for medical purposes for thousands of years.
- People still use it today to help find a cure for Alzheimer's Disease.
- The green leaves on the rhubarb stalk are poisonous
- The redder the stalk, the sweeter the taste
- helps prevent neuronal damage to the brain (this is why it is used to help find a cure for Alzheimer's Disease)