Abortion, Is it Murder?
By: De'Asia McKenzie
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. Around 44 million abortion occurs each year around the world. Unsafe abortion cause 47,000 deaths and 5 million hospital admission each year.Abortion laws and cultural or religious views of abortion are different around the world. Abortion is allowed in some countries if the women was raped.
- "Murder is the killing of an innocent human being. Abortion is the killing of an innocent human life"-Garland M. Robinson. Basically there the same thing, both deals with someone losing their life
- "When a human egg and a human sperm unite the resulting individual simply human"-Pastor.E.L Bynum. A human is created, most people say the baby isn't an actual human, when its a fetus
- "Abortion is the worst type of murder because it is killing of a person who has not committed any sin". Something as simple as a unborn child have not did any harm, but it has to get its life taken away
- "I have angry feelings at myself for feeling good about grasping the calvaria [head], for feeling good about doing a technically good procedure that destroys a fetus, kills a baby."-Sarah Terzo. Most doctors that perform the abortions feel guilty they have feelings, they feel guilty because they know that they are killing a child. But why feel guilty if it isn't a human? its because it is a human.
- “I see more of murder the further along they get. Although inside me I know it’s murder from the beginning.”-Sarah Terzo. Murdering a child shouldn't be allowed.
Abortion is murder, abortion is murdering an innocent child who haven't experience life. I know many women who have abortion doesn't want a child, but at least they could do is give the child away to someone who can take care of the baby. Even doctors feel guilty of what they do to the unborn child. Most people say that the fetus ins't a person. Then what is it?