- PGP overview for probationary teachers 4:05-4:30 in library.
- Conference sign-up sheet goes home
- Faculty Meeting, 7:30a.m. Central Office coming to present on bond issue.
- Elementary Principal's meeting in a.m.
- Book Fair Preview Day
- Book Fair
- Pizza Bingo
- PGP overview for probationary teachers 8:00-8:25 in library.
- Book Fair
- Schedule sibling conferences (except for ELL) at 8:00a.m. in the library
- Valentine's Day Parties- 2:30-3:30
- Internal interviews for K-6 candidates.
- Town Hall Meetings
- End of 2nd Trimesters
- Report Cards printed at 9:00a.m. to be ready for Tuesday morning conferences (NO SCHOOL MONDAY)
- ERD- Character Assembly 9:00-9:30 Families 9:30-10:00, Horizontal PD at in afternoon.
REPORT CARDS AND CONFERENCES UPDATE
Because of conferences you don't need to do a narrative on all students, only those being retained or with serious concerns that you feel should be documented.
Dinner will be provided by PTO. Chic-Fil-A boxed meal.
A glance at February...
14- Valentine's Parties at 2:30
15- Town Hall
16- End of Trimester 2 / PGP's due for probationary teachers
17- ERD- 9:00 Assembly, 9:30 Families, Horizontal PD Day Report cards due for printing.
20- No School
21- 7:30-8:30 Conferences. 15 minutes conferences unless retention or critical concern.
22- Conferences 4:00-8:30 with 30 minute dinner.
23- ERD. 7:30-8:30a.m. conferences. 1:00-4:30 conferences
24- No School