Caring for your Skin is important
By Marcus Knudsen
Why is taking care of your skin important
- You can get chapped skin that causes pain.
- You may feel very wet or oily.
- You can get burns that will sting and not go way until treated.
- You can get acne.
- You can feel very oily, but have chapped skin at the same time.
How to treat bad skin.
- For dry skin moisture where the dry skin is located.
- For oily skin wipe your skin were it is located.
- Sunburn can be prevented by sun screen or to treat it use Aloe cream.
- For acne go see dermatologist and they will prescribe a medicine.
- For combination skin wipe the wet skin and moisture the dry skin. Don't moisture around the eye.