Nature's Medicine Cabinet
Essential Oils 101
Have you heard the buzz about essential oils and are curious to learn more?
Along with covering the basics of what they are, why they work, and how to use them,
Learn how they can help:
* Save time and money by keeping your family healthy.
* Support your immune system
* Manage stress & lift your mood
* Sooth sore joints & muscles
* Clean the air in your environment
* Cleanse your body naturally & support its systems
* Find out how to get your own oils and products
* Much, much more!
Class instructors and local Wellness Advocates:
Ellenor is passionate about the benefits of essential oils and has used them with her family for nearly five years. She loves sharing oils and seeing the positive ripple effects in people's health. She is currently pursuing an Aromatherapist certification.
Kaela is a mother of three and avid user of essential oils. She loves the way they have empowered her to handle most of life's little emergencies from home. Kaela is a nursing student at COTC.
Cristina is a lifelong Newark resident and mother of three. She had a lightbulb moment when essential oils worked swiftly on a chronic concern her daughter was facing. Now she shares them in the hopes that others will have the opportunity to experience safe, effective natural options.