News for the HRRS/Juan Diego Academy Community
Principal's Message - April 13th
Thank you for your support of our Read-a-Thon. Through events such as the Chocolate Sale, Crab Feed and Auction, Read-a-Thon, Walk-a-Thon, and Gala, we are able to provide a wonderful, high quality Catholic education to all families in our community. We couldn't do it without your support. All of us want to say a big THANK YOU!! We need everyone's time, talent, and treasure to build our community.
Have a great week!
Important Reminders for this Week!!
- Read-a-Thon money due on Wednesday!
- All School Mass on Thursday at 9 am.
- Jr. Daffodil Parade on Saturday. Meet at 9:30 am at Mason Middle School. ALL families are encouraged to attend. Check out the event link below for more info.
- All who are ill with cancer and other diseases.
- Those who are home-bound.
- All who are homeless in our community and throughout the world.
Development News: Gala 2016!!
Our annual gala fundraising dinner, Celebración, is on May 7th. It is a big event to support the gift of Catholic education and it is how we are able to make this gift accessible to all who seek it. If you are interested in sponsoring, purchasing tickets, or want to be of assistance with this event, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We Love our Volunteers!! Thank You!!
A Special Thank You to:
- Michael Hunt for dismantling (and removing) our signs torn down by the recent winds.
- If you are available to help with recess from 12:30 - 1 each day, it would really help our teachers!! Contact Berenice at email@example.com to sign up for this. Thank you!!
- Visitation Church is hosting the Phoenix Housing Network to supply food and lodging for homeless families in transition. This will occur from April 23 - 30 at the lower hall across from Visitation Church. If you are interested in helping with cooking, doing laundry, or staying overnight with the families, please contact the church office at 253.473.4960. They also need donations of food and clothing, especially clothing to wear to job interviews.