Help us prevent Gonorrhea
What are symptoms of Gonorrhea?
Some symptoms of Gonorrhea are:
- Painful or burning sensation when urinating
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Vaginal bleeding between period
- A burning sensation when urinating
- A white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis
- Painful or swollen testicles
- Anal itching
- Painful bowel movements
What are some treatments?
Some examples of treatments of Gonorrhea are antibiotics Ceftriaxone which is a combination of Azithromycin (Zithromax, Zmax) or Doxcycline (Monodox, Oracea, Vibramycin). Another example is preventing gonorrhea. Wear a condom, ask your partner to be tested for sexually transmitted infections, or don't have sex with someone who has any unusual symptoms.