Paws to Read
Me as a reader
- One of my favorite book series is Divergent which is in the same series as Insurgent and Allegiant. All of the books are by Veronica Roth.
- I love sci-fiy fantasy books, especially books about mermaids and or mythical creatures.One of my favorite mermaid series is Forgive my Fins, Fins Are Forever, and Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
- When I am reading, I love to cuddle with my black and white tuxedo cat Charlie up in my room on my loft.
- When I read, every thing around me just gets tuned out and the characters in the book come alive in my head and it is like I'm not even reading the story, but witnessing it.
- Sometimes when I can't get to sleep or can't get back to sleep, I will get my most recent book that I am reading or grab my iPhone and or iPad and read either until I fall asleep or it is time for me to get up for the day.
- I am always looking for books that people recommend and that have authors that have won awards.
Centuries by Fall out Boys
My latest blog post
Right now, I am reading a book called How to Speak Dolphin by Ginny Rorby. This book is narrated by the main character, Lily. Lily wants to live a normal life, have normal friends, be able to go to a restaurant with her family. But she cant ever do any of these things because of her brother Adam. Adam is very autistic and no one knows how to cure or help him. He screams when the phone rings, and no one can get him to stop when he gets started. Don, Lily, and the nanny that actually stayed with them Suzanne, have tried all they can to help him and try to get him to do things that a normal child would do. But Adam wont even talk to his family. This book is about Adam, Lily, Don, and Suzanne's journey to find Adam happiness with the dolphins that he is so ecstatic about.
Divergent By Veronica Roth
A personal favorite book and series. Full of action and a bit of romance between the main characters. Overall this is a great middle school level book for both guys and girls
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
The Giver by Lois Lowry
A book that I have always wanted to read