Volumen 14, Edicion 7 - Noviembre 6, 2020
Minutos de Mrs. Hutchins
Hello Fronteras Families!
Thank you to everyone who attended conferences via ZOOM Monday and Tuesday! Your willingness to make time is greatly appreciated!
We cannot believe that we’re 17 days into Quarter 2 already! Thanksgiving is approaching quickly! Thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibility this school year! We are so grateful!
Wishing you a fantastic weekend! Think snow!
“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.”
Clarification of COVID Symptoms and Time at Home
There have been some questions about how long a student is required to stay home when a parent self-reports their child has a symptom from the COVID symptom list. When a student has a COVID symptom, they can come back when they receive a negative test result, are home for 10 days and symptom free for 24 hours without being on fever reducing medicine, or get a doctor’s note that it is not COVID related. This is true if they are screened at school or by a parent at home.
ASAA Revised Mask Policy!
Morning Drop-Off Safety Requirements!
- PARENTS MUST STAY WITH THEIR CHILD UNTIL 7:45AM
- Please pull ALL THE WAY forward in the drop-off line regardless of where your child enters the school
- The school sidewalk is a drop-off zone only, please do not get out of your vehicle
- The school sidewalk is a drop-off zone only, please make sure your child is ready and can exit your vehicle independently
- Please have all of your children exit your vehicle on the sidewalk side only and not on the traffic side or on the rocks by the playground
- If your child requires assistance to exit your vehicle, please park in the parking lot to assist them
- After your child has exited your vehicle, please signal and pull into the left exit lane
- Please drive slowly and be aware at all times while on Fronteras campus
- If you don't see Miss Shawn standing at the first corner of the sidewalk for 2nd-4th grade entry; please drop your child at the front doors so they can collect a tardy slip at the office
2020 APC Elections!
School Picture Retakes
School picture retakes will take place on Monday, November 16th! Order online at mylifetouch.com and use Picture Day ID# EVTX6MTT3. Please do not send in payments!
At Home learners: Call the front desk when you arrive and we’ll bring your kiddo in for their photo. Please wait in the parking lot, as they won’t be long.
It's time to order your 2020-2021 Fronteras Yearbook! Order by Wednesday, November 18th and receive 5% off! Click on the link below to order!
**8th Grade Parents! Please DO NOT purchase a yearbook for your 8th grader. They will be receiving one as a Promotion gift, at the end of the school year**
Click here to order a 2020-2021 Fronteras Yearbook!
- log into your ParentVUE account using desktop (won't let you report an absence using cell)
- click on blue "Report Absence" button to the right of your student's school photo
- follow prompts
- log into your School Dismissal Manager account using desktop or cell
- click on the day of the week to absence will occur
- create "Exception"
- click on absence
- follow prompts
- email Kami at email@example.com