News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Field Trip... don't forget to log on to My Payments Plus to sign-up for our October Field Trip to the INK Museum
- Conferences & Early Release... students will be released at 12:50pm on Wednesday and Thursday. They all will go home their normal way unless you send in a hand-written note stating a change in transportation
- Book Fair... our class will visit the school book fair on TUESDAY from 1:00-1:25pm. Students may bring in cash or checks made out to FMES (leave the amount blank, but write a spending limit on the memo line). The book fair will also be open during conferences.
Remember to send RED folders on Thursday and library books on Friday! We will not be checking out any new books next week due to the book fair.
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies