Blue Hills Regional Technical School
Friday, November 3, 2017
The Principal’s post is published online bi-weekly. Please take a few minutes to read it. There are wonderful things happening at Blue Hills each week. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 781-828-5800 extension 261 and make an appointment to see me with Ms. Fama or email me at Jill Rossetti.
We are happy to announce that we have been invited into the Massachusetts School Building Authority's project process for school renovation. Please check out the current
- November 8th, Jeans for Troops. Faculty donates $5.00 to wear jeans and students donate $5.00 to wear hats.
- November 10 Veteran's Day Observed--NO SCHOOL
- November 14: Open House: 5:30-7:30 PM
- November 21 2nd Annual Showcase for Middle School Students
Late Student Arrival at 11:15 AM and Report Cards Available on Aspen X2
- November 22 Thanksgiving Recess: 11:35 AM Dismissal for ALL students
- November 30: Teacher In-service: 10:40 AM Student Arrival
Blue Hills Regional Technical School: Education with Purpose
Join Us For Blue Hills Showcase Event!
Pre-Register for Showcase on or before November 17th at bluehills.go2cte.com
Please contact our Admissions Office for more information.
Phone: 781-828-5800 extension 231
To apply for admission, please visit bluehills.go2cte.com