By: Olivia Hancock
Plants that can be grown with Hydroponics
3 different types of hydrponic systems
- Drip systems are one of the most widely used types of hydroponic systems around the world, both for home growers as well as commercial growers alike.
- Some advantages to using an aeroponic systems are they typically use little to no growing media. The roots get maximum oxygen, and the plants grow more rapidly as a result. Aeroponic systems also generally use less water
- The wick system is the simplest of all six types of hydroponic systems. That's because traditionally it doesn't have any moving parts, thus it doesn't use any pumps or electricity.
3 advantages of using Hydroponics system
- If you live in a rocky area its easier.
- You can do it all year long.
- You don't need as much fertilizer.
- Putting together a hydroponic system isn’t cheap.
- If a disease appears all plants in the container will be affected.
- Constant supervision is required.