Coding 2: MP1 Week 4
Virtual Lesson Recording Information
There is No Virtual Lesson Recording To View This Week!
The Virtual Lesson Recording did not process correctly this week and as a result I can not post the recording. Below is a re-cap of the chat! Please review and then check the assignment box that you understand the information or contact me if you have any questions! Thank you!
What We Did In Chat
Reviewed Online Safety
- Never share personal information such as your address on websites unless directed by a parent or teacher!
- Never share passwords with people other than you parents or teachers!
- Usernames shouldn't be your real name!
Discussed Good Usernames:
Good Username Examples:
We decided that good usernames:
- Do not contain your real name
- Are easy for you to remember
- Are easy for you and others to type (not too long!)
We'll be sharing our usernames on Scratch so we can:
- Follow our fellow coders to see what projects they're working on
- Comment on each other's projects
- Learn from each other