Careers in Counseling, Nursing, Psychology, or Social Work
What type of student should attend this conference?
Students who want to;
- Learn about mental illness and substance use disorders
- Network with behavioral health professionals
- Attend this conference to see if any of these would be THE CAREER for you!
Who can attend this conference?
- Juniors or Seniors interested in behavioral health careers
- Attendance is limited, so you must apply by Monday, February 8th
- You are responsible for your own transportation
- Tentative schedule-Friday, April 1 from 6 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 2nd
- Sponsored by the Nebraska Medical Center, Creighton University and the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- The conference will take place in the Younes Conference Center in Kearney, Nebraska