NRJH Classroom Events Calendar
Host an observation
- Use the classroom events calendar to let your colleagues know that you are doing something awesome in class. (the more advanced notice, the better people can plan)
- Record the details- event, grade and name .
- Share your awesomeness with the world.
Participate in an Observation
- Use the classroom events calendar to view when events are happening.
- Visit during your conference period.
- Sign in electronically to get credit.
- Get cool ideas on how to be a better teacher and support your fellow teacher.
Get Free Food
- Put your event on the calendar.
- Have at least 5 people observe and sign-in. You may want to nudge your neighbor and let them know what's going on.
- Observe 5 teacher's classroom from the calendar within the 9 week grading period.
- Sign-in electronically.
Teachers who meet the minimum requirement by hosting or participating in observations will qualify to join in the 9 weeks luncheon. Observations will also count towards Professional Learning on PDAS.