HRE Weekly Bulletin
September 9th through September 13th
This Week at a Glance...
- Mon, Sept 9th: Bus Evacuation Drill, 8:45
- Tue, Sept 10th: School Improvement Team Meeting, 8:00
- Tue, Sept 10th: 2nd Grade NWEA Training, 8:10 (Computer Lab)
- Tue, Sept 10th: Admin Team Meeting, 9:45
- Thu, Sept 12th: Grade Level Rep Meeting, 8:00
- Fri, Sept 13th: School Spirit Day!
- Fri, Sept 13th: PTO Rocket Resource Grant Applications Due
- Fri, Sept 13th: Early Student Dismissal, 12:01
- Fri, Sept 13th: Staff Luncheon provided by PTO, 12:15
- Fri, Sept 13th: Teacher PD Session, 1:00 to 4:00
- Fri, Sept 13th: PTO Carnival, 5:00 - 8:30
Just a reminder that next Friday is our first PD day. PTO will be providing lunch for us at 12:15 and our meeting will begin at 1:00.
Next Week at a Glance...
- Mon, Sept 16th: K & 1 NWEA Training, 8:10 (Computer Lab)
- Tue, Sept 17th: Elementary Principals Meeting @ CRE, 1:00
- Tue, Sept 17th: ENL Family Night @ FHS, 6:00
- Wed, Sept 18th: PTO Board Meeting, 9:45
- Wed, Sept 18th: Diversity Coach's Meeting, 1:00
- Thur, Sept 19th: Kindergarten Skyward Training, 8:00 (optional)
- Fri, Sept 20th: School Spirit Day
Congrats Miss Bowling!
Be sure to nominate a colleague this week who you catch "Getting a GRIP"!
PTO Needs Your Help @ the Carnival, Friday, September 13th
Volunteer Shifts Needed
We still need volunteers for different time slots...especially the later ones! Please help if you can.
Only one shift is still open for those of you daring enough to put yourself on the line...It's actually kind of fun!
Did I Mention We NEED Volunteers
Please give some of your time to our PTO as a thank you for all they do for HRE!
Volunteer Shifts Needed
A little extra incentive...
Don't Forget the Data!
Brenda McLean Hard at Work!
Don't forget to send your August PBIS data to your grade level rep. Grade level data will be displayed on the data board here in the office along with your grade level Tier 1 goal. Be sure to take a look!
More student and school data will be coming soon!
HRE's 1st Teacher PD Day will be on Friday, September 13th
They are asking you to do the following...
Please bring your tic tac toe board. Be ready to share out things that worked, didn’t work, or any way you are currently using Apple TV in your room!
We will have 2 breakout sessions. The sessions are listed below. Please download the app that you need for the 2 breakout sessions you choose to attend (if you don’t already have it!)
Big Universe—(this is not an app, it is a website)
Sock Puppets—(will also go over Animoto, which is not an app)
Finally, please download the SKYWARD app.
We will begin the PD session in Room 1 at 1:00.
Special Area Classes for Friday, September 13th
Due to no specials this coming Friday (9/13), the following Friday, September 20th will be an "H" week.