The Bryan Road Buccaneers
"We go for the GOLD!"
Bryan Road Elementary School
Meet the Principal
I am so honored to be the first principal at Bryan Road Elementary School! I look forward to building strong, lasting relationships with our students, parents, staff, and the surrounding Garner community to build our dream elementary school together! I have been a principal at three other elementary schools, in both Indiana and Cary, North Carolina.
Before becoming a principal, I taught special education, first and third grade, served as a reading specialist, and was a Curriculum and Instruction Leader in my former district.
I am married and have two grown children that are both married. I have three grandsons that I love TONS and they call me "Mimi". I have two dogs, Dex who is perfect, and Finn, who is a mess (but I still love him). I enjoy going to the movies, playing games, and cooking.
I am dedicated to the success of ALL students at Bryan Road and am on a mission to find the very best teachers to guide and support each child's educational journey. At Bryan Road, we will make learning fun and challenging using real world projects and application. I am so excited to support our Garner families and look forward to meeting all of our Buccaneers very soon!
Name our Buccaneer Pet!
- January 8: Kindergarten Registration begins
- How to register your kindergartner: When you are registering your incoming kindergartener, please register them at their 2017-2018 base elementary school. The records will then transfer over to us and will transfer to Bryan Road's list for kindergarten. It is very important that you do this as soon as possible. Late enrollment is difficult for our school because we are trying to be proactive in our hiring process to ensure that we have the very best teachers at our school for your child.
Dates for Prospective Staff
- February 1 - April 21: WCPSS Transfer Window
- Saturday, May 19: WCPSS Job Fair from 8:00-11:00 am at 7612 Roberts Road in Cary
- Ongoing - Some Bryan Road jobs have been posted on the WCPSS website. We will post more positions as they become available. Please check the listings regularly for updates. If you're interested in becoming a Buccaneer, submit your application through Applitrack WCPSS employee application online and email Mary Bohr at email@example.com!