my career project
My important information is that Engineers are very well trained ,so they can get their master’s degree. There are a lot of test and quizzes to help you get better.
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electricalengineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software
Engineering Science is a multidisciplinary honors program that emphasizes enhanced understanding and integrated application of engineering, scientific, and mathematical principles.
Questions to ask engineers
1. Tell me about the most challenging engineering project that you have been involved with during past year.
2. Describe the most significant written technical report or presentation that you had to complete.
3. In your last engineering position, what were some of the things that you spent the most time on, and how much time did you spend on each?
4. What do you enjoy most/least about engineering?
5. What new engineering specialty skills have you developed during the past year?