Week 32: April 4 - 8, 2022
MONDAY - 4/4
- ~ELECTION WEEK~ CLASS OFFICER
- V Boys Golf @ Rowland 3:30 PM
- JV Softball vs Rowland Home 3:15 PM
TUESDAY - 4/5
- LATE START - Class starts at 9:27 AM
- IOC Meeting 4th Prd.
- Boba Fundraiser (ESC) 3:00 PM
- V Badminton vs Chino Hills Home 3:15 PM
- JV Badminton vs Chino Hills Home 3:15 PM
- V Boys Golf vs Rowland Home 3:50 PM
WEDNESDAY - 4/6
- THRIVE: Wellness Forum
- House of Reps Meeting 4th Prd.
- Class Officer Speeches Class Officer Voting Opens
- Girls League General Meeting (Theater) Lunch
- FCA General Meeting (Room 733) Lunch
- V Softball @ Rowland 3:15 PM
- *Updated* - Track & Field @ Walnut 3:15 PM
- DBHS CAAP Meeting 7:00 PM (Click HERE for the Zoom Link)
THURSDAY - 4/7
- Swimming & Diving @ Walnut 3:15 PM
- V Boys Tennis @ South Hills tba
- JV Boys Tennis vs South Hills Home 3:15 PM
- V Baseball @ Woodcrest Christian 3:30 PM
- V Badminton vs Rowland Home 3:15 PM
- JV Badminton vs Rowland Home 3:15 PM
- V Boys Golf @ Glendora Country Club 9:00 AM
FRIDAY - 4/8
- SPRING SPORTS RALLY
- END OF 12 WEEK GRADING PERIOD
- Class Officer Voting Ends
- V Baseball vs Claremont Home 3:15 PM
- JV Baseball @ Claremont 3:15 PM
- F Baseball vs Claremont Home 3:15 PM
SATURDAY - 4/9
- HAPPY SATURDAY!
- HAVE A WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK!
DBHS Athletics Calendar - Click HERE for all athletic contests!
Congratulations DBHS HOSA!
Reuben Jones on Twitter: "Congratulations to our Brahma Softball Team! 13-4 win over Walnut! Go Brahmas!! Thanks Coach Davies for leading our team! @DiamondBarHS1 @James_Escarcega @_ChangLiz_ @WVUSD_Tweet pic.twitter.com/UPnnDbVvIh / Twitter"
Congratulations to our Brahma Softball Team! 13-4 win over Walnut! Go Brahmas!! Thanks Coach Davies for leading our team! @DiamondBarHS1 @James_Escarcega @_ChangLiz_ @WVUSD_Tweet pic.twitter.com/UPnnDbVvIh
Save the Dates - Brahma Football: Spring Schedule!
Don't Miss our Spring Musical, Anastasia!
This year's Spring Musical, "Anastasia" opens on Friday, April 22 and runs through Saturday April 30 for six performances. "Anastasia" the musical transports audiences from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
Tickets are available online at www.dbhspac.org and at the door prior to the performances.
Tickets are $12 for students and $15 for adults.
Get your tickets now!
Diamond Bar Woman’s Club 2022 Scholarship Application
- Applicants must enroll at a Community College, Trade School or Certificate Program for the Fall
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior (Diamond Bar or Diamond Ranch HS) with a sincere desire to pursue post- secondary education.
- Applicants must have maintained a minimum G.P.A. of 2.5 throughout high school.
- Upon proof of enrollment, a check will be sent to the College/School on your behalf.
***Click HERE to access the scholarship application!
Application Package must contain all six of the following:
1. Application: completed with community activities and signed by applicant and parent.
2. Autobiography (One to two-pages, typed 12 Font) Tell us your story, such as:
- What are your educational goals? Why?
- How has extracurricular activities/volunteer organizations benefited you?
3. Transcript: Official High School Transcript
4. Recommendation: Letter from your school (i.e., Counselor/Principal/Teacher) and/or from a community member (i.e., Church/Club/Employer).
5. Verification of legal presence in the United States: (Include a copy of an acceptable document: Birth Certificate, Certificate of US Citizenship, Unexpired US Passport, Valid permanent resident card issued by Dept. Homeland Security, US Certificate of Naturalization, Valid State ID Card or Driver’s License, or Document of approved deferred action including DACA Program)
6. Photography Waiver: Photos will be taken during awards presentation for publicity use by DBWC. I give permission for my son/daughter to be photographed for this purpose.
Mail the completed package or email a PDF copy no later than Friday, April 8, 2022
Diamond Bar Woman’s Club, Pam Robinson, Scholarship Co-Chair
PO Box 4035, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Winners will be notified in May and will attend a Woman’s Club meeting on Wednesday, May 18, 2022, to be acknowledged and complete needed paperwork. For further information contact Pam Robinson (909) 210-2679 or email at the above
WVWD would like to invite all High School students to participate in our annual Poster Art Contest!
Theme: “Water Is Life”
Weekly COVID Testing @ DBHS
Each MONDAY at DBHS, we will be providing voluntary COVID testing for all WVUSD students and staff. The drive-through clinics will occur in our Faculty Parking lot. Testing is also available at Suzanne Middle School (Tuesday), South Pointe Middle School (Wednesday), Walnut High School (Tuesday) and Walnut City Library (Thursday).
Please utilize the registration link if you would like to COVID test.
*No appointments are needed, but preregistration is requested.