How is the drug taken into the body?
This drug has many ways of being introduced into the body such as ingesting, smoking, inhaling or injecting into the blood stream.
- Angel Dust
- Peace Pill
- Rocket Fuel
Short Term Effects
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure
- heart and lung failure
- abnormal breathing and emotions
- confusion, disoreientation, suspiciousness, and agreesiveness
- mixed up speech and loss of muscle controls
- meaningless movements/violent behavior
- distoreted reality and time
- nausea and loss of appetite
- poor coordination
Long Term Effects
- flashbacks of weeks, months, and years after drug use
- decreased motivation
- prolonged depression
- impaired memory and concentration
- possible severe mental disturbances
- psychosis and delusions
Signs of Abuse
What type of Addiction?
The type of Addiction this drug has is psychological because it calms the user, an anesthetic and makes them feel like being "out of body".