Physical Properties,Movement,and Location
10 facts about Saturn
- Saturn is huge, saturn is the second biggest planet.
- Saturn has a lot of hydrogen, and has gas.
- Saturn's rings isn't solid they are made of little pieces of ice, Saturn's has 7 rings
- some of the bits of ice are really small like a sand some are large, larger than tall buildings.
- Saturn's rings can be seen from Earth by an a small telescope
- Saturn can float in the water because it is made of gas
- Saturn orbits around the sun slowly in 29 Earths years, Saturn spins the axis very fast.
- Saturn has 53 known moons
- Saturn has 62 moons
- The day Saturday was named after Saturn
Physical properties about Saturn
Saturn atmosphere is gas and hydrogen it's kinda off the gas that you put on a balloon, Saturn is a gas-giant but it dosent have a solid surface.
Pictures of Saturn
Movement for Saturn
Saturn orbits around our sun (star), and Saturn takes for hours to rotate or spin once like 10.7 hours , it makes a complete orbit around the sun.