Erin School Friday Folder
February 19th 2021
- Friday, February 19th-Family Movie Night (see below)
- Monday, February 22nd-Ski Club
- Monday, March 8th-NO SCHOOL
- March 29th-April 6th-Spring Break-school resumes on Wednesday, April 7th
Middle School Activity Night
* 6th grade-Friday, February 19th
* 7th grade-Friday, March 5th
* 8th grade-Friday, February 26th
See flyer for more details.
SaintA Mental Health Services at School
Experience and research have shown us the link is strong between mental health needs and a child’s ability to learn. In a classroom of 25 students, it’s likely 5 will have a diagnosable mental health concern.
SaintA clinic is located in Erin School and is staffed with licensed clinical professionals. Services are offered during the school day.
See flyer for more details and how to refer your student.
Open enrollment window is open
The window for the 2021-2022 school year opens on Monday, February 1st and closes Friday, April 30th.
Wisconsin’s inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside. Follow this link for more details on the process.
For more information regarding Erin School or Open Enrollment, please contact Open Enrollment Coordinator, Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105.
If your child is currently open enrolled at Erin School you do not need to reapply.
4K and New 5K Kindergarten Registration Enrollment
Time to register your 4-year-old (by 9/1/21) or new to the District 5-year-old (by 9/1/21) for the 2021-22 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration Form. Copies are also available at the front office.
Please turn in forms as soon as possible but before March 26, 2021.
Watch for more information on our 4K Drop-In day scheduled for 5/21/21.
Are you new to the Erin School District with children in grades 4K through 8th and need to enroll them? Please contact Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K Classroom.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at email@example.com or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
In years past, we have been honored to have many of our local businesses donate to our silent auction to help us raise money for our school. These businesses have been extremely important to us and we are very grateful to have them as community partners.
Now it is our turn to help those businesses out and return the favor. Each week we will send a shout out to different local businesses who have supported us in the past. It is our turn to support them. Stop in by them, buy lunch, a gift card, purchase something, say thank you, etc.
We all need each other. Together we are stronger.
Thank you local businesses for your support. You are important to Erin School!
This week's SHOUTS OUT go to:
Erin Hills Golf Course
Pack & Ship and More
Robert’s Frozen Custard
Faith and Giggles
Shop February 18 & 19 for additional earnings on eGift cards and reloaded gift cards. Funds raised will be used for playground improvements and student activities.
Our classroom competition is going on right now. The prizes will be a bit different from past years, but still worth it! Please hand in any Box Top clips by next Friday, and continue to scan your receipts. :)
If you have questions about scanning digital receipts watch this video.
* Summer Tennis Opportunities at HUHS (boys and girls)
* Erin Soccer Club-spring registration is open.
* HUHS Shamrock shuffle-Saturday, March 13th-registration is open.
* Germantown Community Library- 2021 Winter & Spring Library Programs & Services and February Grab & Go Kit Pickup Schedule.
* Hartford Youth Football-registration is open.
* Hartford Parks & Recreation Youthball Registration is open. See flyer for more details