News From the Nest
Week of October 24 - October 28
Dear Falcon Families,
We have another fun, busy week coming up!
Report cards will be coming home and posted on Skyward tomorrow, October 24.
Our first volleyball game of the season is also tomorrow, October 24. We will be playing at College Park Middle School at 5:15pm. Please come out to cheer on our Falcons!
This week is Red Ribbon Week! We will be celebrating with a daily theme. Scroll down to see each day's dress up theme.
Please remember that we do have school this Friday, October 28 as it is a Hurricane Ian make up day.
Trevor Honohan, Principal
The Audubon Park School K8
- 10/24: Quarter 1 Report Cards Go Home/Volleyball at CPMS, 5:15pm
- 10/24 - 10/28: Red Ribbon Week (See themes below)
- 10/26: Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School
- 10/27: Middle School Night (Symphonic Band), 5:00pm at Winter Park High School
- 10/28: School in Session (Hurricane Make Up Day)
- 10/31: Kindergarten Book Character Parade, 9:10am
- 10/31 - 11/4: Warmth for Winter Donation Drive
- 11/1: Falcon Nation Zoom Event, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- 11/3: Volleyball at MMS, 5:15pm
- 11/4: Fall Fun Night, 6:00pm-9:00pm at APS
- 11/7: Volleyball at APS, 5:15pm
- 11/9: NO EARLY DISMISSAL (Students dismissed at 3:00pm)/Volleyball at APS, 4:30pm/Dads' Night Out at B3, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- 11/14: Volleyball at APS, 5:15pm
- 11/15: SAC Meeting, 3:15pm in the APS Media Center/General PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm in the APS Cafetorium
- 11/16: Volleyball at ACE, 4:30pm
- 11/21 - 11/25: No School
NEW DATE! Falcon Nation 5.0: The 5 Things Every Falcon Family Needs to Know!
Become an APSK8 insider! Tune in and listen to Principal Honohan share the latest news and happenings at APSK8, including the five things that our teachers really want parents to know this academic year!
Congratulations to some of our Chamber Orchestra students for being selected for the 2022-23 All-County Orchestras! Olivia Torre, Autumn Salmons, and Elli Harms were selected for the All-County Auditioned Orchestra and Clara Minear and Olivia Cagle were selected for the All-County Honors Orchestra. They have all worked hard to get selected for these groups!
For easy access to information, there are live links on the homepage of the APS website, plus there are more pages of information and news. Please visit
https://audubonparkk8.ocps.net/ to stay connected!