Achieving High Growth
A FREE WEBINAR from a member of Growth Accelerator
What is in it for you
You access an expert adviser who will explain:
- Who Growth Accelerator aims to support
- The objectives of the assistance provided
- They type of services available
- What makes this government initiative unique
- The fees and time commitment you need to invest
- Grants available to those who invest
- Ideas to take away and feedback http://bit.ly/mifeedback
You do this by becoming a delegate at one of our monthly webinars hosted by EnterpriseHere. These are to be held over 40 minutes every 3rd Wednesday of the month between 1430 and 1510 starting from the 16th of January 2013
To access this event, all you need is a telephone and a computer/smartphone that has broadband access.
To register for this FREE webinar, or to learn about the business support available to you go to www.enterprisehere.org
2 minutes before the event is due to start prepare yourself:
- To see the expert's presentation, follow this link www.bit.ly/ee_web_viewer, and log into the event using the name you used to register for the event and the PIN
- To hear the expert call 0844 4 73 73 73. Then enter the PIN 808822
Background on Webinars
If you have never attended a webinar before, a simple way of thinking of them is that they are seminar that you do not need to travel to. All of EnterpriseHere's free 40 minute webinars involve:
1. You following a web link and ringing a conference call telephone number. These enable you to see an experts live presentation via your computer's monitor, and to hear their voice.
2. A Facilitator begins the session by welcoming you, and introducing the expert. They will then explain how to raise questions for the expert during the session. Then for around 20 minutes you will see & hear a live presentation by your chosen expert. This will be tailored it to your needs: based upon the details you have shared with EnterpriseHere when you signed up for the event.
3. For the next 20 minutes the facilitator seeks to ensure your questions are answered, and will provide you with a web link via which you can provide the presenter with direct feedback on the value of the insights they have shared with you.
4. After the event ensure you give the expert feedback using http://bit.ly/mifeedback