LOCAL TSUNAMI WARNING
What is a tsunami?
Here are some facts about tsunamis
2. Usually the first wave is not the strongest they get stronger more toward the middle
3. the waves can go as fast as 500 miles fast!
4. Tsunami is a Japanese word for "harbor wave"
5. In the US the states that get the most Risk of a tsunami are the west coast states
Here are "s'more" intresting facts about tsunami
2. A tsunami usually lasts for about a couple of hours.
3. Tsunamis usually occur in the Pacific Ocean near Indonesia
4. The latest tsunami recorded was in 1993
5. The first tsunami ever recorded was in 1883.