- Training hours for Licensing need to be entered this month. If you are a returning staff member you must have 12 hours; if you are new you do not. If you are taking classes that are approved for training hours we need to get those entered into OPEN so you will be in compliance with the state. I know most of us are good, but there are a couple who still need hours entered. Obtaining training hours is you responsibility! I have given plenty of opportunities to you in order to get your hours complete.
- TimeClock - I would like for everyone to inform me via email of all TimeClock issues. This will make managing TimeClock easier when someone forgets to clock in or out. It is ultimately your responsibility to check your hours in TimeClock to make sure they are correct. I will fix what you cannot, but you must check to make sure it is correct.
- Conscious Discipline Training - I will meet with Shannon this week to discuss the
C.D. training that we will begin in January. Conscious Discipline will teach new ways of thinking and will give you new tools to use when dealing with children. I will expect all staff to attend.
- Professionalism - Please remember that you are representing our program and our district when you come to work. Unprofessionalism reflects poorly on all of us, not just one person. Please be aware that you should be up and working when you are on the clock, your attire should be appropriate and profesional, and you should speak to the children with an acceptable voice level and tone at all times.
- Staff Dinner - I know I have had to reschedule our last two staff meetings and I apologize for this. We will have our staff dinner at 6:45 on the 22nd of this month. We will meet at Gladden and have a potluck. I will make a list of items and everyone can sign up for something to bring. I will try to send any important information out in an email so we can just relax, have dinner and enjoy ourselves.
- Belton Canvas iBSDpd- Is now OPEN! Please take a moment to login in and make sure you are able to get started. If you have any issues please reach out to Ivy Nelson ASAP.
~ Modules Open- October 16, 7am
~ Completion Deadline- April 15, 11:59pm
Special Announcements and Shout Outs
- I would like to welcome our new staff members at Cambridge, Marissa Gonzales and Allison Deck. I have worked on stealing Marissa from Starbucks for over a year now and we finally have her. She has fit right in and the kids love her. I found Allie working at Grace with Jen over the summer and new she had to join us too. She has worked with Brad as a sub at Gladden this year and has done a great job. I am very excited to have both of them join our SAC Family!
- Tim is back!!! I am very excited to have Tim Felder back as our Director at Hillcrest. Tim was an excellent Director and I know he is going to do great things at Hillcrest!
- I want to say thank you to Brad and Dee for helping out at Hillcrest while we waited for Tim to come over. You both willingly left your sites to help the program and I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication!
- I would also like to thank Ann for helping at KT while we got everyone moved. She really went above and beyond, juggling a large amount of paperwork, doing purchase orders and juggling parents and children. You are an amazing team player!
- A big thank you to the rest of the staff for holding the sites together while we made our staff changes. I know it was hard, but you came together as a team and made it happen! That's what it is all about!
- You all are doing an amazing job! I see many good changes occurring and staff morale has been fantastic. Everyone pulled together as a team through our bump in the road and I could not have done this without all of you. I truly think you are all incredible people and I am so grateful to call you my SAC Family!
Dates To Remember
- Staff dinner - Dec. 22
- Training hours - Due now
- All days - Dec. 23, 28, 29, 30, Jan. 4
- Remember Swimming on the 29th and 30th
- Miss Shelia - Dec. 4
- Brad Malotte - Dec. 27
- Aqueelah Jackson - Dec. 11