Week of April 2nd, 2018
- PTO At-Large Member - We will have an opening on the PTO Board next year for a staff member. Interested in serving? Shoot me an email!
- School Board Elections - CISD School Board Elections are coming up in a few weeks. If you live in the district, please stay informed and VOTE! Also, please be aware of the unique position you are in as a citizen AND staff member. Have questions about how to navigate the lines between your two roles, let me know.
- PLC in Your PJs - Our next Twitter Chat is this coming Tuesday evening at 8:00. We had a great first round 2 weeks ago. Anyone can join in! Just follow #CoppellPLC.
- GEM Nominations - Great Educators Matter (GEM) Nomination info is below. The deadline is this coming Friday. Please consider nominating a peer or teammate.
Design Day Brainstorming
Below are some notes from our Design Day Brainstorming. Our discussion centered around how to ensure we are approaching our lesson design from the perspective of "creating experiences" over "planning lessons."
Be sure to check-in with your Team Leader for some things we discussed!
Nominations are due April 6th.
Click "Submit Form" in the bottom left corner. Then click "Staff and Student Services."
Interested in hosting a table at International Night? Let Gina know!
Week At A Glance
- 5th Collaborative Team Time
- 4th Collaborative Team Time
- 2nd Grade Design Day
- 5th Grade "Amazing Race" Begins!
- "PLC in Your PJs" Twitter Chat - 8:00pm - #CoppellPLC
- 3rd Collaborative Team Time
- 1st Grade Design Day
- Kids of Character Breakfast - 7:30
- No Faculty Meeting
- 2nd Collaborative Team Time
- Kinder Design Day
- PTO Silent Auction begins
- GEM Nominations Due
- Rise & Shine
- 1st Collaborative Team Time
- Volunteer Breakfast - 7:30