Monday Mustang Memo
February 24, 2020
Please read the Memo thoroughly.
Dress Code Reminders
- Khaki or black uniform pants- no jeggings, leggings or jeans/denim (leggings can only be worn under skirts, shorts or dresses)
- No holes or frays
- Fridays- SOLID BLUE JEANS- no jeggings. No holes, frays or embellishments
Socks--RED, BLACK, GREY or WHITE
Jackets- students will be asked to remove jackets indoors if they are not SOLID- RED, GREY or BLACK
Please put student names in jackets- we do our best, but we are not responsible for keeping track of student belongings.
Lost and Found items will be donated after Spring Break
This Week (2/24-2/28)
- Read-a-thon begins - info going home with students
- Wizard of Oz Rehearsal- 3-5pm
- 5th Grade Field Trip- Ren. Fest.
- K-7 Multi-Sports 3-4pm (last day)
- K-3 Books & Art 3-4pm (last day)
- Seed Spot 3-4:30pm
- K-3 Karate 3-4pm (last day)
- 4-7 STEM 3-4pm (last day)
- NEWS Team meeting 12:30-1:30pm
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Shoparoo App- Just scan your receipts
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Taking names till 2/28!! Fill out this Google Form if you'd like to run for an officer position **NEW LINK--- https://forms.gle/piy8HyrhM1QxhpbK9
Next PTO Meeting- March 17 @ 4pm. 20/21 officers will be announced!
We're collecting gently used uniforms for the Uniform Exchange on April 3 at the Spring Fling!
View February PTO NEWSLETTER below!!
Celebrate your student's birthday with a $5 goodie bag & their name on the marquee!! Forms are in the office!
PTO email- firstname.lastname@example.org