Mrs. Randall's Third Grade Class
All GREAT things must come to an end...
May 25th 2016
End of the school year celebration
Also, please don't forget that Thursday is a half day.
Short and Crazy week
End of the year, wrapping it all up
1)Please don't send students with backpacks the last week. We will have our desks cleared out and although we will be working in class, they will not need their backpacks.
2) Remember Thursday is a half day and our school celebration
3) Report Cards go home on the last day, in an envelope. If your student is not here on the last day, the report card will be in the office waiting for you.
A note from the teacher
I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your children with me this year. I have enjoyed this year of teaching so much and have had some of my best memories with your students. I hope that they learned as much from me as I have from them.
I will still be at Timber Ridge next year, so please feel free to stop by if you need anything.
Thank you so much for all your support and such a wonderful year.
May 16th, 2016
All library books are due TOMORROW! we have cleared out out rooms and our desks, please check at home for more books. Otherwise, students will be asked to pay for the missing books before they can get their summer grades.
Math: Step up to 4th grade
End of the Year
May 10th, 2016
End of the Year Party!!!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Life After STAAR
May 4th, 2016
A few Reminders as we begin May
1) Please make sure students get enough sleep and eat a good breakfast the day of. I will have morning snacks for them, but these have to be eaten before we can begin.
2) Please do not send students with backpack on testing days. They will not have homework or class work and honestly we have so little room for them, since we have to put everything from our desks in our cubbies.
3) Students should wear comfortable clothing. They are going to be sitting a lot, and I want them to be comfortable.
4) Last, but not least, PLEASE remind your students that they have 4 hours to take this assessment and to PLEASE take their time and use their strategies.