Tips to stay safe.
1. Tell your parents
2. When your child spends time on the computer, do you know what he's doing or who he's communicating with?
3. Do NOT to put photos of you on the Internet and info.
4. Write Positive things about someone.
5. If there is a problem, do not overreact on it.
6. Report ‘inappropriate’ sites and emails.
7. Be wary of the people you “friend”.
8. Stay up-to-date on stuff that our kid does.
9. Keep computers in a common area.10. Understand what should and should not be posted online.