Last Newsletter Until The Fall
Bridgeport Elementary School June 26, 2020
Click on the newsletter for web view. To view newsletter in a different language, click on the newsletter, and click "TRANSLATE" on the right hand side.
Haga clic en el boletín para verlo en la web. Para ver el boletín en un idioma diferente, haga clic en el boletín y haga clic en "TRANSLATE" en el lado derecho.
Office: (503) 431-4200 para español marque 2
Fax: (503) 431-4210
Attendance: (503) 431-4220Address: 5505 SW Borland Rd. Tualatin OR 97062
School Hours: 8:10am-2:30pm
Packed with Pride Announcement / Proceso y política de verano de Packed with Pride
TTSD families and staff in the PWP program as of June 15, 2020 can remain in the program as long as support is needed. High school seniors that have graduated, or students that have moved into another district, can continue to receive support until the beginning of the 2020-21 school year. Any family that secures alternate food support, or no longer needs PWP’s assistance, should notify PWP to discontinue service through:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 503-431-4024
Any changes to delivery during the summer - shift to pick up, move to a different address, change delivery to every other week, - can be communicated in the same manner.
Anyone in the TTSD community (students, staff, and families) needing to be added to PWP, capacity permitting, can request through the same above sources - email and phone. A confirmation call or email from PWP will be made to the student/staff/family.
For students keeping their iPads over the summer
Please find the important information below regarding care and maintenance of the student iPads over the summer:
- Please identify a safe spot in your home to keep/store the TTSD student ipad, charging cable and charging block when not in use.
- Please keep your TTSD Student iPad charged and CLEAN (keep away from food, drinks and dirt).
- Please connect it to the Internet about once a week (to read, work on math facts, etc.) to check in with the TTSD system
- Please encourage your child to participate in the Summer Reading Challenge through SORA app << online books students can read and listen to ALL SUMMER using their TTSD Google Login. See flyer- https://bit.ly/TTSDSummerReading
Tualatin Public Library
More Summer Reading Programs
The 2020 TTSD SORA Summer Reading Challenge
Oregon State University
Click on the picture above to be directed to the Virtual Book Fair site!
Important Note from Scholastic
School Supplies from EPI
Your supplies will be delivered to your child's classroom before the first day of school. Don't miss this opportunity to save time & money on school supply shopping this year. The sale ends on June 14th!
Order Online at: www.educationalproducts.com/ShopPacks
Enter Our School ID: BRI178 (3 letters 3 numbers)
- If you cancel your order before 6/14/2020, you will receive a refund less a $7.50 processing fee
- After 6/14/2020, orders may not be cancelled, refunds will not be given, and your order will be shipped on the scheduled date
Questions? Email email@example.com
School Supply List 2020-2021
Borland Free Clinic opened their Thursday clinics again! They are now open on Mondays and Thursdays 3-7 pm.
Mr. Karr's Counseling Corner
Hi Bridgeport families,
I hope you are doing well. I wanted to create a space where members of our community could find counseling, food, and other community resources. I hope this website will help us stay connected during this unsettling time. On the website you will find resources for supporting students at home, such as breathing and relaxation tools, ways to support children in identifying their emotions, and strategies for managing difficult behaviors. I will also post read alouds periodically and will be picking stories that seem relevant to the current time and the current needs of our students.