By: Jacob Wood
Where I would like to go on vacation is out of this country and into a different land to experience new things. So, I chose Dubai as my dream vacation because of the awesome fun, cool buildings, and neat adventures it offers and its location. Dubai is located in the Southern Persian Gulf! Here are TEN fun facts on why Dubai is a great place to vacation:
- Zero % Crime.
- 20% Cranes (Dubai is becoming a highly developed city.)
- Tallest and biggest structures.
- Population: 80% Indians,17 % are Emiratis, and 3% immigrants.
- World’s largest gold chain.
- Skyscrapers: Some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers are in Dubai.
- Luxurious hotels: 5-star and 7-star hotels includes underwater hotels!!
- Ski Dubai: Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort.
- The largest mall in the world.
- 0% Income Tax.
To get to Dubai I would have to take a flight out of houston. Depending on how fast i want to get to Dubai I could be there as quick as 15 hours or as long as 20 hours depending on which flight or airline I take and if I want to do layovers or not. Dubai is 8,182 mi from Houston TX, so, I would definitely fly there by First Class, of course. I would like take my family on this fun vacation and we would stay for a whole month!
I would want to stay at underwater hotel, Atlantis the Palm. I think my whole family would love this place! The Atlantis The Palm is unique because it offers underwater options for dining and sleeping. Also, this hotel provides fun activities like spa treatments for my mom and scuba diving for me and my brother and sister. I think the most important thing to pack is swimwear, sunblock and a good attitude because fun is on the way.
The cost for me and my family to fly first class round trip is approximately $1,000.00 per person a total of $5,000.00 (depending on month and day). To stay underwater at the Atlantis The Palm for a night is approximately 353 and times that by 30 is $10,590.00 for the month (depending on when we go or if they have monthly packages). So far the total of my trip is $15,590.00 just to get and stay at Dubai for a month! For all other activities and to eat my family will spend approximately another $10,000.00 by the end of the month. But in my dream vacation we just won the lottery,so, its cool.
In Dubai there are so many things to do; however, at my location Atlantis The Palm is an underwater hotel that provides fun activities such as: Dolphin Bay Scuba Diving, Walking with Sharks, Aquaventure Waterpark and is close to other fun activities such as JetBlade Flyboarding. Atlantis The Palm is also close enough to the city where we could sightsee and explore new adventures!!
- Facts: http://www.thecrazyfacts.com/10-interesting-facts-dubai/2/
- Travel: https://www.google.com/search?q=Map+of+houston+tx+to+dubai &espv, https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv
- Lodging: http://www.hotels.com/
- Costs: http://www.airfrance.us/flights/houston+dubai?
- Activities: http://www.expedia.com/things-to-do/?location=Dubai
- Dubai Facts: https://www.google.com/search?q=dubai+city+at+night
- Travel: https://www.google.com/search?q=Map+of+houston+tx+to+dubai
- Lodging: https://www.google.com/url
- Costs: none
- Activities: http://www.expedia.com/things-to-do/dolphin-bay-scuba-dive-at-atlantis-the-palm.