Every Student, Every Day
Friday, April 22
Also, the Hosp Student Council and Mrs. Chung would like to thank everyone who donated to the Frisco Family Services food drive. Hosp collected nearly 300 items that will help local families. And the winning Pod with the most donations was Pod 1 so congratulations to 4th & 5th grade!
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Apr 25 - No School for Students (Staff Development Day)
- Apr 26 - Hosp Open House (all grades) from 6 - 7pm
- Apr 28 - Pearson Open House for Incoming 6th Graders (see details below)
- Apr 29 - Parent Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at 7:30am
- Apr 29 - Good Morning, Hosp at 8am
- Apr 30 - PTA School Carnival 11am - 2pm
- May 2 thru 6 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 4 - Walk to School Day
- May 5 - Storybook Parade at 8:05am (see details below)
- May 6 - 1st Grade Field Trip to the Dallas Arboretum
- May 9 thru 13 - STAAR Testing: No Visitors or Student Deliveries All Week
- May 19 - Good Morning, Hosp at 8am (yes, on Thursday this month)
- May 20 - Field Day (see flyer below)
- May 23 - Incoming Kindergarten Transition Night for 2016-2017 School Year
- May 24 - Regular PTA Meeting at 6:30 in the Cafe
- May 24 - Kindergarten Musical Performance at 7pm in the Cafe
- May 26 - 3rd Grade Field Trip to the American Railroad Museum
1 More Week 'Til the Spring Carnival & Silent Auction!
Volunteers are still needed! Please sign up here to work a booth, game or table - different time frame options are available so all volunteers can still enjoy the festivities with their family!
Cake and soda donations are also needed for game prizes! Please sign up here to contribute.
Join us Saturday, April 30 from 11:00 - 2:00 for great family fun! Carnival activities include a photo booth, face painting, balloon artists, cake walk, rock climbing wall, jousting arena, craft table and tons of games.
If you didn’t “Beat the Bucket” last year, be sure to come try this year. Our volunteer teachers and staff members are looking forward to getting wet! Don’t forget to check out the silent auction. Each grade has donated special "time with your teacher" events for bidding. In addition, we have all kinds of gift cards and family fun packages!
Support your Hosp community and spend a great day with your family! Got carnival questions? Contact Deb Morris at email@example.com.
Individual Spring Picture Reminders:
- Proofs can be ordered online or via the paper envelope that went home with the proof yesterday in Thursday folders.
- Paper envelope orders are due by Friday, April 29 (next week). Late orders must be mailed directly to School Pix or made online.
- Late orders will be assessed both a late fee and a home delivery fee.
- Processing of these pictures will take about 3 weeks and will be delivered to school unless parents opt for “home delivery” in your online order (home delivery is not an option with paper envelope orders).
Please note: Class pictures will be delivered in a week or two (for those who purchased).
Please Join us Friday, April 29 at 7:30am (come & go event)
Field Day is May 20 - Save the Date!
Field Day will begin at 9am and take place all day for all grades. Parents are welcome to attend and will need to obtain their visitor badge in the front office before joining the fun.
Coach Morgan will also need a few volunteers to help with games, so check back next week for the sign-up link!
The Hosp PTA Says Don't Forget to Nominate Your Teacher
Theater Camp at FHS This Summer
Pearson Middle School Performance
Order Your Hosp School Supplies For Next Year!
Tomorrow is Frisco's Earth Day Celebration
Pearson Open House for Incoming 6th graders
Reminder - Reedy Baseball Feeder Night Tonight
I would like to cordially invite you to our 1st Annual Feeder School Night at Reedy Baseball Park! We will honor all those in attendance and Mooyah plans on having a food truck there selling burgers. We will be playing Eaton High School and would like everyone there at 7:15 on April 22nd. Thank you and we look forward to having you in attendance!
Head Baseball Coach
Reedy High School
National Children’s Book Wk: May 2 – 6
Hosp will celebrate National Children’s Book Week May 2-6 with a variety of activities.
See the below posters for information regarding the activities for the week, along with details regarding the Children’s Book Parade which will be held on May 5 at 8:05am.