the Pittsburgh flood of 1936
- The red cross provided food and water for the people that would need it .
- KDKA could broad cased but since the flood lost internet ,no body could hear it .
- on march 20th , police closed bridges until they where spot checked
date of flood march 17th and the 18th
info about the flood
- rivers in involved was the potomac , James , the Ohio river
- flood control measures that took place were that the federal gov. pasted a bill ageist flood control. but nothing took place for that flood.
- it took about until august,1935.