Weekly News & Notes - May 20th - 24th
Upcoming Events . . .
- iRun4Life Kids only 3k @ Kids Castle/Central Park
- 1st grade Field Trip - Elmwood Park Zoo
- 6th grade PEN Mock Trial - 6:00 PM @ Doylestown Courthouse
- Spirit Day - Red, White & Blue - Sponsored by the 5th Grade
- Memorial Day - School Holiday
- Home & School General Meeting - 7:00 PM in the Dining Room
- Dr. Green presents "The State of the District"
- Spring Band & Orchestra Concert - 7:00 PM in the Dining Room
WOW . . .
We owe a note of congratulations to our 3rd & 4th grade for two outstanding “Spotlight on the Arts” performances last week. The students “wowed” parents, teachers and classmates with their voices, art and musical talents in a show that clearly put a spotlight on our school. A special thank you goes out to the 3rd & 4th grade teachers, Mrs. Talley, Mrs. Raynor, Mrs. Thomas & Mrs. Schubert for all of their time and energy in putting together a truly wonderful event for all of the Titus community to enjoy!
CB Cares . . .
Home & School Association:
General Board Meeting . . .
Beautification Day . . .
Please sign up for Titus Community Beautification Day, Saturday June 1st 9am - noon - It's Spring! Flowers are blooming and the weeds are taking over. The Titus landscape needs some attention and we're looking for helping hands. At this family work morning we'll pull weeds, spread mulch, trim existing shrubs and install a few new plants. Bring your own gloves and hand tools. Other specific tool needs are listed as "To Bring" items.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/xU5vfa
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Bonnie Baker and she can sign you up manually.
Open Board Positions . . .
Interested in the Titus Home & School Association Board?
As a member of the Board, you help make decisions on how fundraising money is spent and plan which fun activities to include during the school year. The Board meets once a month. If you are interested in joining the Board, please submit your name to Mr. Stephen Cashman no later than May 28th. Your name will be placed on a ballot and the vote will take place on May 29th at the General Home and School meeting. For more information and specifics as to what each position entails, please click here.
Open positions include:
- Lead President
- Assistant Treasurer
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- Co Vice-Presidents (2)
- Member at Large (2)