The Stuart's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Danielle's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katie Email: email@example.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoophonics Friends
In the Classroom!
In our first week of July, expect to see lots of red, white, and blue! We are going to be talking about flags, fireworks and things that we are all looking forward to seeing on the 4th.
For the rest of July we will be talking all about the weather. We are planning some awesome science activities to help us visualize the different kinds of weather. We are also going to make new weather themed sensory bottles and bins. We will even be trying out some awesome new slime recipes. Hopefully the actual weather will work with us and give us some cooler days to play outside. We will still be doing water days when the tempture permits so be sure to keep your cubbies stocked with extra clothes. For this month we will be learning some new songs in class. We are going to have lots of dancing time if it gets too hot to go out.
· Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Operation Tot Spot Gives Back
Life Cubby /New back office system
We will spend the first 2 weeks of July getting everyone's fingerprint into the system. Please plan on 10 min before pickup or after drop off.
With this change also comes a change in payment collection. The new company is Tuition Express. Thank you to everyone who has turned in the new form. You shouldn't see much difference except perhaps all payments will come out on Friday? With the old collection company some payments didn't show withdrawn until Monday or Tuesday.
Healthy Start Wisdom
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
-Thank you in advance applying sunscreen to your kiddos BEFORE they come to school.
-Thank you for your patience with switching to Daily Connect and the turning in new paperwork for your tuition collection.
Question: If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do and why?
- Ms. Corrine: Purchase a home because I am currently searching for a house.
- Ms. Mikayla: The first thing I would do is buy a car that I know will last me for a long time. Then I'd enjoy spoiling myself and my family.
- Ms. Alisha: Pay off this building, give almost everyone and raise and go on vacation before designing the new perfect tot spot. It would have gigantic rooms, a natural play world, doors and restrooms that operate perfectly, and bathrooms and laundry areas inside every room.
- Mr. Mike: take a vacation
- Ms. Danielle: I would travel for a couple of months. Just by myself. There’s a company that sends you to to secret places and that would be really cool. Like places you don’t think about. Greece is my number one place though, I’d definitely go there.
- Ms. LeAndra: First I would go buy a pink Jeep wrangler. Then I would take my best friends and family on a huge shopping spree to thank them for everything they do for me. I would pay all my bills and I would book a week or 2 long vacation as well and finally be stress free!!
- Ms. Katie: If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is take a vacation to either Disney or New York City. My son wants to see the ocean and is obsessed with New York.
- Ms. Jacanda: I would take Jeremiah to the top doctors and clinics for Cerebral Palsy. I would take him because I just want him to have the best chance at an independent life and great quality of life.
- Ms. Maggie: If I won the lottery I would donate it to Special Olympics so that everyone that wants to go to the Summer Games in June they can. Even though we provide dorm rooms some families can't stay in the dorms due size, disability or health reasons and cannot afford a hotel room.
- Ms. Erin: Give 1/2 the money to my parents, because they've done a lot for me.