Creatively Exploring Literature
Choice in Response
Throughout this unit you will be responding to The Crucible in various ways. It is your choice as to how you respond to the literature. I have two requirements:
- Cite the inspiration for your response using textual evidence from the book.
- Provide a paragraph explaining why you decided to create whatever it is that you create.
Of course, you can respond to literature in many different ways. The point of this response is to get you thinking about literature in the manner that best suits you!
Sample Response Ideas
- Inner Monologue Representing Internal Conflicts
- Journal Entries
- Personal Letter
- Song Lyrics
- Travel Brochure Description
- Short Scene from a Play with Notes for Stage Directions/Camera Shots
- Dialogue of a Conversation among Two or More People
- Short Story
- Myth, Tall Tale, or Fairy Tale
- Talk Show Interview or Panel
- Comic Strip or Graphic Novel excerpt
- Power Point Presentation
- Future News Story
- Obituary, Eulogy or Tribute