CMS PIRATE PRESS
Spring Dates & Information
We are making it to the end of the school year! There are 3 full weeks left in this school year, and time is flying by.
Here are some dates and information about events coming up during the last days of school. These dates/times may changes, but we will try our best to keep everyone updated on information.
Parents/guardians can always check students' grades/classwork on HAC (Home Access Center). If you need your user name/password, please contact the CMS office.
Please encourage your student(s) to finish this quarter and school year strong!
- Our first Battle of the Books competition was great! We are excited to involve all grades next year!
- Congratulations to our 2022 Teacher of the Year: Mrs. Maxwell! She does so much for our school, and we are thankful for her.
- We are having a successful week of ACT Aspire testing for our students.
- We celebrated Mrs. Bradford and Mrs. Knight this week for Administrative Professionals Day! We appreciate all they do for us!
- We had parent-teacher conferences in person! We were so excited to welcome guests back into the building!
Handbook Committee Meeting
Our 5th/6th grade students will have the opportunity to participate in the CES Field Day! Students will participate in track and field events. Students participating will need to wear sunscreen (applied at home), bring a hat (if they would like), and bring a water bottle to be refilled. If parents attend, they must sit in the stands to observe events.
CES PTO will be sold pre-ordered snacks.
CMS PTO will be selling snacks to CMS students and parents at the elementary school during Field Day.
Awards Assembly/Talent Show
We will have our awards assembly beginning at 8:15. We will begin with 5th grade and move through the grades. We will celebrate our 8th graders during this time as well. We will have the talent show begin after the awards celebration.
Parents/guardians are welcome to join in on the fun! Please sign-in through the CMS office and receive a visitor pass if you plan to attend.