Musician to Artist
My plans for the future is to be a musician. I somewhat write songs and think of what the instruments are going to do and sound like when they are used as well. This might work if I put time into it. My back up is to design/draw art for people. I already dabble in art and I'm getting better every day with each thing I draw or learn, my skill gets better. I hope that I could do both of them at the same time.
Consider a Change: Exploring Your Options
- Never be afraid of change, because that is an everyday way of life.
Facts: Get Them
- Find as much as possible and always find anything useful.
Don't Stick Your Head in the Financial Sand
- Don't use everything you have to find only one thing.
Avoid getting Trapped in the Passion Puzzle
- Narrow down your options and choose only the one's you truly master at.
Developing a Plan: Mapping Your Moves
Take Stock. The First Step to Self-assesment.
- Gather as much information as you can.
Make connections and gain experience
- Build your knowledge from those who already have it.
- Get to know those involved with what you are planning to do.
Beginning The New Journey: Showcasing Your Experiences
Do a Reality Check
- Never live off dreams, make those dreams a reality.
Practice Persistence(in a smart way)
- Stay with it if it's what you want.