St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-November 19, 2017
CHRISTMAS CONCERT TIMES/CLASSES
Our St. Patrick students have already started preparing for our annual Christmas concert. After careful thought and deliberation to accommodate as many families as we could, here are the concert dates and the classes participating Dec. 19th & 20th:
Tuesday, December 19th: 4S, 4K, 1B, 1D, 2N, 2B, 3C, ECS Wilcox, ECS Calhoon.
Wednesday, December 20th: 4G, 4B, 3N/E, 3E/D, 2R, 2K, 1W, 1G, ECS Bellamy.
Location: Lougheed Performing Arts Center
TICKET INFO. COMING SOON!
- Sunday 19th Catholic Education Sunday 11am Mass
- Monday 20th Gr. 3E/N Swimming 1:15 pm
- Thursday 23rd Gr. 4 Bible presentation-St. Francis 9:30 am
- Friday 24th Hot Lunch-Booster Juice
- Monday 27th-PD Day-No School
- 28th-Dec 1 Gr. 3E/D, 3C Swimming 1:15 pm
- Thursday 30th Holodomor Memorial Day
- Friday 1st Hot Lunch-Pizza 73
- Sunday 3rd Children's Mass St. Francis 11am
- Monday 4th Gr. 3E/D, 3C Swimming 1:15 pm
- Thursday 7th Early Dismissal @ 2:15pm
- Friday 8th Hot Lunch-Spaghetti & Meatballs