Anarexia, Buliumia, Avoidant
How can a person get an eating disorders?
The person who chooses to starve them self could have been teased and went into a eating disorder because of peer pressure. Eating disorders Is caused usually when a person has ingsity about their body shape so they take getting fit and eating right to the test. People would spit out food. Also, regurgitate food using medicine or laxatives so they can still have the taste of food. Eating disorder can be a serious medical disorder from not eating food. Or working out too much.
Many emotional and phisicle effects happen to poeple who are Anarexic, Bulimian, or Avoidant.
- These people tendency to faint, are very pale, and they Bruises easily.
- Goes to the bathroom a lot because the stomach doesn't have a lot of stuff to digest. Or they can be vomiting.
- The anorexic person will feel sick and tired more often. They will even exercise if they have a fever.
- They would also, always talking about food, weight, calories, and fat.
- An emotional effect is having intensity on how they look even though there healthy.