4K After Care
Bright Ideas Learning Community, LLC
Have your family become part of our community today!
The Bright Ideas program includes:
Learning by investigating & experimenting challenges the brain and takes learning to another level.
The 3 R's
Respect the Environment
Being part of a supportive group is a key factor of emotional security. Our community helps children develop a sense of belonging as well as self-confidence.
4K After Care Schedule
12:00 Lunch & Independent Activities
1:00 Rest Period/Quiet Activities
3:20 Group Time (pick up by 3:45 for children not staying for extended care hours)
4:00 Outdoor Activities
4:30 Center Play Time & Activities
6:00 Center Closes
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Field Trips? Yes! We typically go on one trip a month.
- Naps? Yes, each afternoon we offer a rest period. Children who do not fall asleep are provided quiet activities.
- Outdoor time? Yes, we spend time each day outdoors (weather permitting)
- Part-time schedules? Yes, as much as possible we accommodate part-time schedules.
- Independence? Yes, we work with children to help develop independence skills.
- Full Day Care? Yes, we offer care on days when school is not in session.
Morning Pre-K (8:15-11:15) $15
4K/Pre-K After Care (11:15-3:45) $21
Extended After Care (11:15-6:00) $34