CAICE Undergraduate Summer Research
Spend the summer learning about the chemistry of aerosols
Center for Aerosol Impacts on Climate and the Environment (CAICE) 2017 Undergraduate Summer Research Program
Benefits and Details:
- Mentoring from top CAICE faculty, post- doctoral scholars and graduate students in the CAICE network
- Receive preparation for graduate school
- Placement in one of several CAICE labs across the U.S., depending on prefer- ences and availability.
- Receive a stipend of $4000, travel cost reimbursement (max. $500), plus housing.
- Students will conduct exciting hands-on scientific research
- Program dates subject to adviser's availability and campus site availability.
- Program sites include: UC Davis, UC San Diego, Colorado State University, University of Wisconsin at Madison, University of Iowa, and University of Utah
Who Should Apply?
- Undergraduates with an interest in Chemistry
- Women, students from underrepresented groups and military veterans are encouraged to apply